The Gogebic Community College Foundation
The Mission of the GCC Foundation is to promote, encourage and aid Gogebic Community College in the development of educational programs and the expansion of facilities.
With community support, the Foundation works to:
- Fund special projects that benefit students and the community
- Award scholarships to students
- Assist the College with building construction and renovation projects
- Communicate with the many GCC Alumni and Friends through the quarterly newsletter
- Organize Alumni and Friends social events
- Provide cultural opportunities that enhance the educational experience
NO GIFT IS TOO SMALL
All contributions received from individuals, corporations, and foundations are welcomed and greatly appreciated. The Foundation is able to accept gifts of cash, personal property, and real property. Gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Michigan residents may also be eligible to receive a tax credit at the state level.
LEAVE A LEGACY WITHOUT AFFECTING YOUR CURRENT ASSETS
Consider a gift to the GCC Foundation. Together, we can support excellence in education. A clause in your will or trust is a simple way to arrange a significant gift in support of the mission of the College.
The GCC Foundation, established in 1977 as a non-profit, 501(c)(3), tax exempt organization, exists solely for the support and development of the College and its mission. It is the preferred channel for private gifts to the College.
The GCC Foundation Office is located in room 200 of the Rutger Erickson Academic Center on the campus of GCC. For more information, contact Kelly Marczak in the Foundation Office at 906-932-4231, Ext. 202.